How do i buy your books

Comments about the book, Requests for content to be covered in the 2nd Edition? Post them here!

How do i buy your books

Postby vinod272 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi,

i live in Bangalore,India and your books are not available on Amazon India. Could you please me know the best way to buy the books? It would have been really useful if the books were available for Kindle too.Also, looking forward for online training for yours.

-Vinod
vinod272

Re: How do i buy your books

Postby morpheus » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:32 pm

I've had people from India order on Amazon - maybe try amazon.com instead with an Indian shipping address?

No Kindle version or e-Version planned. And Tg has this thing against online training, so.. in person only..
morpheus
Site Admin

Postby philstokes » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:07 pm

I'm also still unable to buy your books because Amazon don't deliver to my county.

I see you recently mentioned (jokingly) paypal donations for iphone xs...couldn't you do your would-be customers a favour and allow us to order and pay that way too? :)
philstokes

Postby GeoSn0w » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:41 pm

As another solution, you can use myUS which provides you with a US-based address you can use to purchase items from the US Amazon. Then they forward your book to you in India, however, it does cost you a bit more (not much tho). The first package sent through them is free of any membership charges.
GeoSn0w

Return to *OS Internals - 2nd Edition