Disable updates libertv

Issues relating to the upcoming LiberTV TvOS < 11.2 JB. NO MORON "wen eta" though - unless you want to be banned.
Forum rules
  • NO IDIOTIC QUESTIONS ABOUT "WEN ETA JB".
  • Read the FAQ before asking.
  • Otherwise, open discussion and/or requests welcome.

Disable updates libertv

Postby fuzzynuts » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Question about disabling updates option on libertv, do I have to select that option everytime I rejailbreak ? Or is it like on the iPhone and once it's done it's done ? Although on the iphone it's a jailbreak tweak called OTADisabler but it still works when the phone reboots and before rejailbreaking... I'm just hoping I get a better success rate by not selecting boxes/task that don't need selecting.
fuzzynuts

Re: Disable updates libertv

Postby morpheus » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:45 am

No. it's done only once. In fact, after you do it, you don't even to remount the root filesystem again.

The 100% success is if you disable kernel patches altogether, but that won't be of any use unless you're a developer. Other checkboxes don't matter. I'm working on a new version which will greatly increase success rate as well as eliminate spontaneous reboots some people have been experiencing.
morpheus
Site Admin

Re: Disable updates libertv

Postby fuzzynuts » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:36 am

Ahh ok thanx, and gr8! Looking forward to the update and thank you for your hard work :D
fuzzynuts

Return to LiberTV