Good resources on ARM exploitation

Questions and Answers about all things *OS (macOS, iOS, tvOS, watchOS)

Good resources on ARM exploitation

Postby eltong » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:21 pm

I'd like to know about any good resources for ARM (preferrably ARM64) exploitations, like Capture The Flag contests, reversing challenges, etc.

Re: Good resources on ARM exploitation

Postby morpheus » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:32 am

There are no actual good resources on exploitation per se, but there are a couple of amazing ARM architectural references I can suggest:

- Free ones:

- ARM Architecture documents, in particular

- ARM Exploitation ROPMAP (from blackout) is old but nice:" - ARM Assembly Language: Fundamentals and Techniques, Second Edition is pretty decent, but won't get you ARM64 ARM System Developer's Guide: Designing and Optimizing System Software (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design) - was the book that got me into ARM architectures (v7 mostly). Old, but great - only now I see AMZN has it wicked expensive.

I'll add more later. There's lots more free ones that actual books. It's a good idea to start a list here.

Site Admin

Re: Good resources on ARM exploitation

Postby 0xff7 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Yea I realize I'm replying to nearly a year old thread but figured I'd do so anyway on the chance beginners stumble upon this in the future. Anyways the resource I wanted to share is @Fox0x01's ARM assembly and exploitation courses on

Return to Questions and Answers