(old) Volume III State of the Union

Comments about the book, Requests for content to be covered in the 2nd Edition? Post them here!

Re: Volume III State of the Union

Postby GaelC » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Administrator wrote:I can't send acknowledgments on every order. I did get yours, and btw people

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SPECIFY YOUR SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS, AS WELL AS YOUR EMAIL

Otherwise, where will I send to?

J

Hmm... Does paypal not provide you the snail mail address ? (I sent you a payment a week or so ago... I'm not sure if I checked the "friend" box :-/ )
GaelC

Postby morpheus » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:01 am

If it had, I wouldn't emphasize it. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. And btw your order was mailed.
morpheus
Site Admin

Postby GaelC » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:00 am

Administrator wrote:If it had, I wouldn't emphasize it. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. And btw your order was mailed.

Thank you very much. I apologize for the added work - Will be more attentive next time.
Regards.
Gael

BTW, FYI : the confirmation code does not shows up with Safari (it does with Chrome). I get a black rectangle, and after checking the url the sid= part is missing.
GaelC

Postby hkhan » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello Jonathan,

Congrats on volume 3; I emailed the preorder list back in April but ordered volume 3 from Amazon today. I would love to get a signed copy though--would that still be possible in the future with volume 1 or 2?

Regards
hkhan

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:40 am

Hi there,

Congrats on the new book. I have placed an order via Paypal yesterday with my snail mail address in Hong Kong. Can you please let me know around how long it will take to get the delivery?

Thanks.
Elliott

Postby nottab0t » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:48 am

Purchased the book ~10 days ago and haven't heard anything. Any insight on when things will be rolling again?
nottab0t

Postby Fatrick » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 am

Hey J,

Will the book be available soon on Amazon? Last I checked, it wasn't. Thanks! :)
Fatrick

Postby morpheus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 am

I put it out of stock because I'm finalizing an update for 10.1.1. As soon as I'm done (in a day or two) I'll make it available. At any rate, AMZN orders get to me. They just take their pound of flesh. I mean, $15.
morpheus
Site Admin

v1.2 is live!

Postby morpheus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:31 am

Includes three new chapters:

- 22: Pegasus/Trident
- 23: mach_portal
- 24: mach_portal+Yalu (focusing on Luca's mind blowing KPP bypass)

I reenabled Amazon stock here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09910 ... e0e8b13eba , though as usual PYPL as a friend or even BTC are far preferred.
morpheus
Site Admin

Postby Fatrick » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:00 am

Hey J,

The current stock on Amazon does not allow for international shipping, will there be stock on Amazon for international shipping anytime soon? Thanks! :)
Fatrick

PreviousNext

Return to *OS Internals - 2nd Edition