APTV4 10.2.1?

Issues relating to the upcoming LiberTV TvOS < 11.2 JB. NO MORON "wen eta" though - unless you want to be banned.
Forum rules
  • NO IDIOTIC QUESTIONS ABOUT "WEN ETA JB".
  • Read the FAQ before asking.
  • Otherwise, open discussion and/or requests welcome.

APTV4 10.2.1?

Postby captpablo01 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:46 pm

I've read a ton about how to jailbreak just about every version of APTV. The quick question is if this is possible to JB 10.2.1 or work around to downgrade? Did get LiberTV installed but when tried to JB received an error of "libertv error failed to obtain task port." Tried about 15 times to try to get past and failed. So, tried downgrading FM to 10.1 or below. Didn't work either.

Am I missing something here? I am tempted to just return to BestBuy and then pick on APTV3 off Craigslist.
captpablo01

Re: APTV4 10.2.1?

Postby Siguza » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:17 pm

1. So far, there is no jailbreak for 10.2.1.
2. Downgrading is only possible with both a jailbreak and valid SHSH blobs.
Siguza
Unicorn

Re: APTV4 10.2.1?

Postby fuzzynuts » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:41 am

captpablo01 wrote:I've read a ton about how to jailbreak just about every version of APTV. The quick question is if this is possible to JB 10.2.1 or work around to downgrade? Did get LiberTV installed but when tried to JB received an error of "libertv error failed to obtain task port." Tried about 15 times to try to get past and failed. So, tried downgrading FM to 10.1 or below. Didn't work either.

Am I missing something here? I am tempted to just return to BestBuy and then pick on APTV3 off Craigslist.

You mean an Apple TV 2 because there is no jailbreak for the 3, if you really are on 10.1 on the Apple TV 4 I suggest wait or figure it out, the Apple TV 2 is not worth it trust me for that get a firestick or something
fuzzynuts

Return to LiberTV