Dropbear still doesn't work on 10.0

Issues relating to the upcoming LiberTV TvOS < 11.2 JB. NO MORON "wen eta" though - unless you want to be banned.
Forum rules
  • NO IDIOTIC QUESTIONS ABOUT "WEN ETA JB".
  • Read the FAQ before asking.
  • Otherwise, open discussion and/or requests welcome.

Dropbear still doesn't work on 10.0

Postby thebman1312 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:13 pm

Hello. I made a post a few months ago about getting a no bash error when trying to run Libertv on 10.0. I have redownloaded the latest version from this site about 10 times and installed it, but my problem persists. I have not changed any options once inside the app, and dropbear just doesn't spawn. It seems that others have had the same problem. I'm willing to help test and fix the problem, but I just need someone to help me. Thanks
thebman1312

Re: Dropbear still doesn't work on 10.0

Postby fuzzynuts » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:58 am

Same here
fuzzynuts

Postby fuzzynuts » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:30 am

Do you guys need video proof or something why no response to this ?
fuzzynuts

Postby kcterry » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:34 am

It seems this JB has been abandoned. What a shame...
kcterry

Postby fuzzynuts » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:24 pm

A few months back I had asked if they hit a road block and Morpheus said no that he was waiting on 10.2.1 and didint want to waste a 0 day but don't know what happen since then,if the project is dead I hope they would let us know, or give some type of feedback I've been checking back here like every week hoping for something new :/ I appreciate the effort thus far but I just hope there's some follow through...
fuzzynuts

Postby JREED » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:58 am

fuzzy nuts wrote:A few months back I had asked if they hit a road block and Morpheus said no that he was waiting on 10.2.1 and didint want to waste a 0 day but don't know what happen since then,if the project is dead I hope they would let us know, or give some type of feedback I've been checking back here like every week hoping for something new :/ I appreciate the effort thus far but I just hope there's some follow through...

According to KB on twitter, nitoTV4 is not dead yet, but and fixing its ongoing. Check twitter.
JREED

Postby fuzzynuts » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:27 pm

JREED wrote:
fuzzy nuts wrote:A few months back I had asked if they hit a road block and Morpheus said no that he was waiting on 10.2.1 and didint want to waste a 0 day but don't know what happen since then,if the project is dead I hope they would let us know, or give some type of feedback I've been checking back here like every week hoping for something new :/ I appreciate the effort thus far but I just hope there's some follow through...

According to KB on twitter, nitoTV4 is not dead yet, but and fixing its ongoing. Check twitter.

Thanx for the reply but I was talking about the JB and how dropbear doesn't work for tvOS 10.0 and the JB is unstable crashes all the time, since theres no DB for us 10.0 users, nitotv won't even be able to install since its ssh only.
fuzzynuts

Return to LiberTV