Exactly steps to buy the book, are these correct?

Comments about the book, Requests for content to be covered in the 2nd Edition? Post them here!

Exactly steps to buy the book, are these correct?

Postby ryotyankou » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:09 pm

1. Visit http://newosxbook.com/index.php and click the amazon icon(like dock in the bottom), the URL is linked to old book (Mac OS X and iOS Internals: To the Apple's Core 1st Edition)???Is this correct one to order? I viewed another thread.
Quate start---
- You are guaranteed that, whenever you buy the book, it is latest. Since now is v1.4 (with Phœnix), you get that. AMZN is just a pass through. I fulfill the order. Signatures, etc optional

- I can't keep up with BTC. New price is 0.05BTC, but that's still $200 as opposed to $100 (assuming int'l). Oh wait. $190 according to the price just now. That is actually preferred, but I don't think people will be happy to part with BTC - that's why it keeps going up , I guess..

- If you do buy from Amzn , please please please use my link. There's only one link in http://newosxbook.com/index.php (the one coming from AMZN itself), and that's the one to use.
Quate end---

2. Buy it? Or search this one in Amazon (MacOS and iOS Internals, Volume III: Security & Insecurity Paperback – October 24, 2016), and it is $75 just like this guy said.

Please help to clarify it. Thanks in advance. I want to buy your newest updated version of the book (v1.4?)

J Says: Volume III is v1.4.3. And AMZN just passes the order to me so no problem. You get the latest. Volume I came out today, and will be v1.0. The link to the old book has been removed. Sorry about that.
ryotyankou

Re: Exactly steps to buy the book, are these correct?

Postby ryotyankou » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:32 am

Hi, J, I just ordered your two books, look forward to receive them soon, the amazon show me that it will spend about 2 months to receive the books. *_*
ryotyankou

Postby bytesandbolts » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:14 pm

It appears the book out of stock on Amazon already, is that right?

Edit: Just seen in another post there was a limited supply
bytesandbolts

Postby ryotyankou » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:25 am

bytesandbolts wrote:It appears the book out of stock on Amazon already, is that right?

Edit: Just seen in another post there was a limited supply

I have no idea, but the order is out, and my credit card showed that it already pay the order.
ryotyankou

Return to *OS Internals - 2nd Edition