Question about buying book

Comments about the book, Requests for content to be covered in the 2nd Edition? Post them here!

Re: Question about buying book

Postby morpheus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:23 am

Amazon is a pass through to me (-20% commissions..) so whatever the ChangeLog says, that's what you get. Presently, that means v1.1. The original v1.0 was released in late 2017, yes, but I keep updating the books.
morpheus
Site Admin

Postby fpasswd » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41 pm

Hi,

If I buy the books through the Amazon links on the homepage, do I still get the latest ones? Or do I have to order through ApplePay/BTC to get the latest?

Thank you!
fpasswd

Postby morpheus » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:40 am

I personally prefer direct order since AMZN shaves 20%+ of the book price - but either way it gets to me, so buy in whatever way suits you most, and thank you for buying*!

* - if you do use AMZN, please go through my link? They reimburse me for traffic..
morpheus
Site Admin

Postby TheQuiet » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:41 pm

I have sent an enquiry email at the following address:

ApplePay[at]newosxbook.com

Did you receive it?

Thx
TheQuiet

Postby G1ub1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:08 pm

morpheus wrote:I personally prefer direct order since AMZN shaves 20%+ of the book price - but either way it gets to me, so buy in whatever way suits you most, and thank you for buying*!

* - if you do use AMZN, please go through my link? They reimburse me for traffic..

Hi,

is it possible to get your books in the UK? (Amazon says it does not ship here :/)

Thanks
G1ub1

Postby VikramSinha » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:02 pm

Hi,

I want to buy both volumes of this book but those copies are not deliverable to my place.
I have read plenty of messages on buying the ePub version of the books and for the same reason I hate the idea of buying digital copy so I will not ask for digital version of of these books but because I live in India and amazon doesn't ship to my address.
is there any solution for this.

Br,
Vikram Sinha
VikramSinha

Return to *OS Internals - 2nd Edition