7 Day Bypass

Issues relating to the upcoming LiberTV TvOS < 11.2 JB. NO MORON "wen eta" though - unless you want to be banned.
Forum rules
  • NO IDIOTIC QUESTIONS ABOUT "WEN ETA JB".
  • Read the FAQ before asking.
  • Otherwise, open discussion and/or requests welcome.

Re: 7 Day Bypass

Postby blah555 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:28 pm

morpheus wrote:Oh ye, of little faith. Seriously, you ARE aware I'm doing my best but I have real paying work, books and a life to juggle?

Anyway, I updated amfidebilitate - get the new binary here :

http://NewOSXBook.com/liberios/amfidebilitate

This will work on BOTH liberTV and LiberiOS , and will A) fix previous minor bugs and B) get rid of 7-day re-signing (you still need to resign liberTV itself, but once amfi debilitate kicks in it won't matter for other apps).

BUT - fly in the ointment - you have to replace the amfidebilitate in the binpack tar file. I'll update the Liber* family *SOON* , as soon as I can get NVRAM protections out of the way (for future restore). I just need to find time to do that. Then a major update to both will come.

Edit: to make it easier: http://NewOSXBook.com/liberios/binpack64-256.tar - so just replace the tar after running liber* for the first time. You do that by navigating to where Liber* is installed (/var/containers/Bundle/Application/....some UUID here.../Liber*.app/) and then just overwrite the tar with this one. Next time you jailbreak launching side loaded apps will simply work.

J

P.S - BTW, You're welcome.

-Again, we (most of us) deeply appreciate your hard work on making this successful for all of us. We do (all of us, hopefully) understand you're on a very busy schedule and you have a life - amoung the rest of us - who are all waiting patiently for updates. As for myself, I'm eternally grateful for all that you've done, especially the other developers for their efforts on other jailbreaks. Without you, Jonathan, we would't see the light of another TV jailbreak; and for that, I thank you.
blah555

Postby RavenII » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:11 pm

morpheus wrote:Oh ye, of little faith. Seriously, you ARE aware I'm doing my best but I have real paying work, books and a life to juggle?

Anyway, I updated amfidebilitate - get the new binary here :

http://NewOSXBook.com/liberios/amfidebilitate

This will work on BOTH liberTV and LiberiOS , and will A) fix previous minor bugs and B) get rid of 7-day re-signing (you still need to resign liberTV itself, but once amfi debilitate kicks in it won't matter for other apps).

BUT - fly in the ointment - you have to replace the amfidebilitate in the binpack tar file. I'll update the Liber* family *SOON* , as soon as I can get NVRAM protections out of the way (for future restore). I just need to find time to do that. Then a major update to both will come.

Edit: to make it easier: http://NewOSXBook.com/liberios/binpack64-256.tar - so just replace the tar after running liber* for the first time. You do that by navigating to where Liber* is installed (/var/containers/Bundle/Application/....some UUID here.../Liber*.app/) and then just overwrite the tar with this one. Next time you jailbreak launching side loaded apps will simply work.

J

P.S - BTW, You're welcome.

After typing my comment I knew it came off wrong, but let me clarify...

What I meant by it is that because I never paid you for this work, I can't expect you to work on it because I want Kodi to work...I certainly have no right to "wen jelbrek" you over and over and over, haha. I was trying to say that I'm just going to be patient and it'll be done when it gets done, life gets busy... I really didn't mean anything "passive aggressive" by it, though I know that it came off that way after the fact. I apologize for that.

I even commend you for the way you're asking people to donate, not to you but to a charity...So...to sum it up, I thank you sincerely for your work. Take care, man.
RavenII

Postby fuzzynuts » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:01 am

Third party Apps won’t load after a while with the new binback, while jailbroken. I think it happens after the Apple TV sleeps. I have to reboot and rejailbreak to get things working again, I think ssh is also having this cut off issue.
fuzzynuts

Postby blah555 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:34 pm

fuzzynuts wrote:Third party Apps won’t load after a while with the new binback, while jailbroken. I think it happens after the Apple TV sleeps. I have to reboot and rejailbreak to get things working again, I think ssh is also having this cut off issue.

Mhmm... Same Boat
blah555

Postby fuzzynuts » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:58 pm

I think I found a fix, at one point third party apps didn’t want to launch at all for me, even after the reboot rejailbreak with the new binpack. So what I did was, install the old binpack 11.0.3 libertv and jailbroke with that, I also had the new version binpack installed and I jailbroke with that on top of the previous jailbreak it crashed my apptv but when it restarted I then jailbroke with the new binpack again and now everything is working again and now third party apps continues to launch even after sleep or long periods of time. I have no idea why that fixed it but that’s what worked for me, I guess you can also try to just jailbreak old reboot jailbraak new but again what I did worked.

Update: scratch that, dammit apps started to not launch again (if not already open) but that still did fix it from none opening at all.
fuzzynuts

Postby blah555 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:48 am

It's because there's a bug in amfidebilitate.
blah555

Postby azangage » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:09 pm

works for me too.
I usually install the same popcorn version each 7 days. but, after the recently update on replace the amfidebilitate in the binpack, everything works loke a charm.
kodi and popcorn are awesome for me.

thank you Jonathan Levin......
azangage

Previous

Return to LiberTV