Apple TV 4K Jailbroken - SSH does not work

Issues relating to the upcoming LiberTV TvOS < 11.2 JB. NO MORON "wen eta" though - unless you want to be banned.
Forum rules
  • NO IDIOTIC QUESTIONS ABOUT "WEN ETA JB".
  • Read the FAQ before asking.
  • Otherwise, open discussion and/or requests welcome.

Apple TV 4K Jailbroken - SSH does not work

Postby jailbreakx » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi everyone,

I JB my ATV4K with LiberTV and want to install Kodi on it, the need to sign it every 7 days if I sideload it is a PITA.

I understand I need to SSH to the ATV and install it with wget and etc. But I cant connect to the ATV, I`m receiving "ssh: connect to host x.x.x.x port 22: Connection refused" all the time.

Not sure if this is a known bug with LiberTV or what, but I cant connect.

Any tips on how to fix this connection refused or how to have Kodi installed without the need to resign? I know about the DEV account that would work for 1 year, but thats not an option.

Thanks all
jailbreakx

Re: Apple TV 4K Jailbroken - SSH does not work

Postby fuzzynuts » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:45 pm

Do u have the latest libertv 11.0.3 installed ? for the signing issue I've read here that Morpheus will be updating libertv soon to fix the 7 day codesigning for sideload apps, once u get ssh to work in the meantime you can try using jtool we have been trying to get it to work read here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19301, as for wget I'm not sure u can use that in this jailbreak for installing debs, was that an old article u read ? If not link it please
fuzzynuts

Return to LiberTV